||[Dec. 21st, 2002|10:21 pm]
I got one of those "getting to know you" emails from a friend. I figrued I'd share my answers to it here.|
1. WHAT TIME DO YOU GET UP IN THE MORNING?
Morning? What's that? (I'm a night owl, I hate to admit when I get up).
2. IF YOU COULD EAT LUNCH WITH ONE FAMOUS PERSON, WHO WOULD IT BE?
Me! I *am* famous right??
Hmm, seriously, ... good question. Philip the Foole (he is famous in a certain warped circle of society -- and no I'm referring to "our Phil" of Nomad Planet band fame).
Hmm, although -- Phil (of Nomad Planet band fame), want to do lunch some time? ;-)
3. Gold or SILVER?
4. WHAT WAS THE LAST FILM YOU SAW AT THE CINEMA?
I think it was Scooby Doo. No, it was Road to Perdition that I *almost* saw with most who are getting this email. or Minority Report? I don't remember it was a few months ago whatever it was.
5. FAVORITE TV SHOW?
Something Sci-fi. Hmm, I hate picking favorites. Oh, I know. Lately the show I have to watch is John Doe.
6. WHAT DO YOU EAT FOR BREAKFAST?
Usually I eat lunch for breakfast, although the other day when I did have breakfast it was a fried egg (yolk still soft-I know dangerous, but I like that way) 2 pieces of toast and some O.J.
7. WHAT WOULD YOU HATE TO BE LEFT ALONE IN A ROOM WITH?
A TV that only plays Brady Bunch episodes -- I'm scared just thinking about that now.
8. CAN YOU TOUCH YOUR NOSE WITH YOUR TONGUE?
Nope, but I'll keep practicing.
9. WHAT INSPIRES YOU?
Another good question (translation, I don't have an immediate answer).
The hope of a better future?
10. WHAT IS YOUR MIDDLE NAME?
11. BEACH, CITY OR COUNTRY?
City, although people watching at a beach does sound like a good way to spend some time.
12. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Tough - winter has a *slight* edge as I don't much care for hot weather.
13. FLAVOR OF ICE CREAM?
Breyers natural vanilla ice cream -- gotta be that flavor of the Breyers brand.
(or if it's a code for something else completely, pistachio would be my answer).
14. BUTTERED, PLAIN OR SALTED POPCORN?
lightly salted is a must, and a little butter a plus.
15. FAVORITE COLOR?
It was red as a kid. Lately, I think I'm starting to like blue.
16. FAVORITY CAR?
One that both runs and the title is in my name?
(if I had mega-bucks it would be a Bentley, but I have to wait for my first 10 mil or so before I even start thinking of buying that kind of a car)
17. FAVORITE SANDWICH?
Well, it would need bread and other things.
18. WHAT CHARACTERISTICS DO YOU DESPISE?
Whining, blaming others for your own mistakes, ... in general not taking responsibility and hiding behind excuses.
19. IF YOU WON THE LOTTERY, WOULD YOU CALL EVERYONE YOU KNOW?
Nope. Money is an extremely personal topic with me. Although, If I started giving *expensive* presents and driving around in a $500,000 Bentley you might have a clue.
20. FAVORITE DRINK?
21. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHROOM?
Before or after I clean the walls? ;-)
just kidding (maybe)
um, off white mostly.
22. HOW MANY KEYS ARE ON YOUR KEY RING?
23. WHERE WOULD YOU RETIRE TO?
I don't plan on retiring.
24. CAN YOU JUGGLE?
25. FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK?
26. WHAT DID YOU DO ON YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY?
Watched a Cubs game on TV and treated myself to massive amounts of junk food and beer.
27. DO YOU CARRY A DONOR CARD?
Does a Red Cross blood donor card count? I haven't used it in so long I just removed it from my wallet a few weeks ago. So in the interest of answering what should have been a short answer to start with, not right now.
28. WHO DO YOU LEAST EXPECT TO COMPLETE THIS AND RETURN IT TO YOU?
I think I'll steal Carrie's answer -- "someone I didn't send it to."
29. WHO DO YOU EXPECT TO BE THE FIRST PERSON TO SEND IT BACK TO YOU COMPLETED?
Hmm can't steal Carrie's answer here; I don't have an Aunt Barb. If you want to know who I expect to send this back first, ask me in a few days.