||[Jun. 14th, 2005|01:53 pm]
I need to figure out what to do with my little mail order business. So I've made this little survey. Reply/comment/answer in the comment section if you'd like.|
* just pull up stakes and quit.
* sell anything and everything I can get my hands on.
* move to wholesaling; try finding others to do the selling to the public
* specialize in:
* cheap things under $10 (key chains, pens, costume jewelry, ...)
* figurines & statuary
* angel figurines
* picture frames
* candles & candle holders
* wall mirrors
* indoor water fountains
* garden items (birdhouses, bird feeders/baths, garden statues, ...)
* bath and body stuff (knock off perfumes/colognes, bath salts, soaps ...)
* expensive items (fine jewelry, telescopes, binoculars, chess sets ...)